Hughes Engine 4.7L TB Stage 1, test mule

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 08:45:06 EST

I found out from Dave I'm going to be the test mule for the Hughes Engine
Stage I TB, 4.7L, in the next week or so. Dave says the stock unit flowed 398
cfm@ 10 inches and their Stage I unit flows 450 cfm@ 10 inches. This is a
flow increase of 12%. I have 2 options, I can send them my TB off the truck,
or I can buy a new TB ($220) ouch! If I send him my TB it will be very
inexspensive, since I sent him an intake manifold earlier for free. His
regular price for a customer supplied TB is $155.00

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5 spd
14.23 @ 94.49