RE: Re: Too many shows

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 08:43:10 EST

I actually like seeing all the activity of the small get togethers along
with the big events. Why? I can't always get away. I have an untold list
of things that always need done around the house, or some activity going on
with my daugher for school or something. If it doesn't suit for one meet,
at least I have the opportunity to try and make a later one.

Just another view.
Rich - Ashburn, VA