RE: New President

From: Miles Harris III (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 12:37:28 EST

Alex

As a fellow Harris I agree. If you don't like the subject just hit the
delete key. I myself do enjoy the off Dak topics. I also enjoy hearing other
people's point of view even if it is opposite of my view. Often on this list
we hear of second amendment rights. Lets not forget the first amendment.

The New President thread will die when Gore, who I wanted to win because I
don't like Bush (my feeling of who was the lesser of two evils), does the
statesman like thing and concedes the race to Bush (after the final Florida
count is in which I'm sure Bush will win). Of course the word statesman my
not be in Gore's vocabulary.

Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA
01 CC Sport 2.5L 5speed