Re: #%&* police

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 13:13:54 EST

In California you have to wear what your car comes with. If it only came
with a lap belt that's what your required to wear. My dads old VW ('67)
came with NO seatbelts in the back seat. We looked into the law and found
that since it was stock that way you didn't have to wear a belt at all. My
mom made us out one in anyways.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at