Other truck options?? (dont shoot me!)

From: Kaboinga@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 20:25:23 EST

Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:00:54 EST

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com

Subject: DML: Re:Re: central NY meet (Greg)

<<<I'm considering selling mine, too.

<<<I've been comparing Rams & F150s, and the blue oval boys give you a LOT
more

<<<stuff for less $. 4 whl DISC ABS standard is a nice feature, Dodge has no

<<<rear discs at all

Uhhh - I'll go out on a limb with this and say I have been seriously
considering a Chevy Silverado as my next truck. (knows that he will get hate
mail for that one) But I would like a bigger full size truck. Can't get a
crew cab and an 8 foot bet from a Dakota or a Ram. (as much as I love them)
And I'm not too impressed with the Ram compared to the new HD Silverados.

<digs fox hole in ground and grabs flack helmet and prepares for shelling
from die hard mopars>