Re: Mark Kuzia ---> was: SCORE Magnum heads for free, read on!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 17:18:58 EST

>>Is the year of the head the 2 digit numerical number cast into the top of
the
cylinder head? In my case 94. What did you use as a guide for porting, I
was thinking the MP templates. Does anyone see any reason not to reuse the
stock valves?<<<

I had the engine shop port mine. These guys are supposed to be one of the
best in the state... I have a buddy porting his heads with the MP templates,
I'll let you know how his turns out if he ever gets it done =) (you know how
that goes).
FWIW, I re-used the stock valves, but I only had mild porting done to the
intake side, and the exhaust side cleaned a little. I also had the heads
hot-tanked and any casting imperfection taken out of em'. They're digging up
the flowbench numbers for me and I'll post em' as soon as I know something.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"