Re: oil level in 4.7

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 09:33:48 EST

Bad idea. you need some oil in the oil pump - unless the 4.7 is special, it
can't pump air. so it it is completely dry you take the chance of not getting
oil pressure quick enough upon startup. If the oil is that dirty, you might want
to change more often and waste our valuable resource :) (J/K)

-=Mike