Tach problems

From: MATTHEW N INTIHAR (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 20:14:18 EST

Hi all,

I have a quick question. I brought my truck into the shop to fix my
speedometer and tach, and I got it back today. Well, the speedo is
fixed, but they couldn't find what was wrong with the tach. They said
that they were getting a signal through it, and they resoldered the
connections. My question is where is the pickup for the tach, what could
cause it to sit on 0? The cable seems good, and the gage itself seems
good, so where is the sensor for the rpm's. I'd greatly appreciate any
suggestions. TIA.

Matt
92 CC 3.9L auto 4x2
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!