Re: Newsgroup access to DML now active!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 20:15:09 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net (Jon Steiger) wrote:
> News server: news.dakota-truck.net
> usercode: dml
> password: dml

Oh cool! You've set up your own news server for the group. That is
awesome! I thought at first you were going to create a new global
newsgroup in the alt hierarchy and gate it somehow to the dml list.
This is much better! Excellent work, Jon! If anyone here wants to
try what I consider an outstanding newsgroup and email program, I
suggest you check out Forte Agent, www.forteinc.com. There is Free
Agent, which is free, but the full version of Agent is even better as
it has a lot more features.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html