Fw: column shift indicator not lining up

From: Richard Jacewitz (rjacew@webzone.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 07:33:20 EST

While you have the steering cover off, might want to take some small speaker
two cond. wire and tap into the key ignition light, then run under dash to
drivers side under dash light. Now you have a nice green glow key surround
that the factory never wired up, at least in the 98 & 99's.
I used the orig. bulb, just cut the wires and spliced in the speaker wires.
The following link is not mine, but a fine example of the benefits of the
web and fellow Dodge freaks...
http://home.talkcity.com/GasolineAlley/digitaljay/ignitfix.htm

Rich fm T-Town
99 CC 5.2 auto