RE: Throttle body carbon build-up?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 09:51:14 EST

Brett,
All engines do this. It's just the nature of them. Especially when you
have a breather tube recycling the fumes and vapors from inside the engine.
Also goes to show you the air filter just can't catch it all. You can
remove the TB for cleaning, or clean it on the engine. I personally prefer
removing the TB.
Rich - Ashburn, VA