Re: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 10:40:50 EST

Sounds like a DML Product Thrashing to me. ;)

Both factors are known...air is already there...all you're doing is increasing
(or decreasing) the PW...in turn, increasing (or decreasing) the Air to Fuel
ratio.

No offenses taken Shane...this product is working on the Vipers and doing
exactly what it claims...could this be the "Solve All" for our Daks? (God I
hope so.) :)

- Bernd