Re: A/C bypass belt

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 11:26:08 EST

Should fit the V6 as well. My buddy and I had swapped belts for a short period
(testing out different belts for the Powerdyne) and we found that they
were "Cross-Platform".

BTW: All you Powerdyne users...grab yourself a Goodyear "Gatorback" Serpentine
belt and it WON'T slip anymore. And you don't have to tighten it to the point
of bearing stress. (Tightening it with a Hammer isn't the right way anyway.)

- Bernd