RE: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier(build for 10 bucks)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 17:10:46 EST

Potentiometers

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Dakota31852@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 1:57 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier(build for 10 bucks)

Define POTS???

In a message dated 11/16/2000 9:46:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dester223@hotmail.com writes:

<< hink about it (I had a print out of this a while back, but lost it and
 can't remember the webpage address) but it's hooking up 2 pots in a series
 or parallel circuit, the main pot will make the higher rpm adjustments and
 the secondary pot would fine tune the system... I don't remember exactly
 how it's setup, but I'm sure if we searched the archives, you guys would
 find what I'm talking about. I'd have to say this would be in 98-99 ish
 years...... Maybe Bernd (with his abundance of money and time) could
 search? I'm super duper busy, but I'll try too.
 -Dester >>