rant --> long... feel free to delete

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 17:37:46 EST

Hey all ya'll... I'm gonna' rant for a second.. (last chance to delete)

-I'm tired of people who complain about their trucks runnin' rough or
sucking gas. Yeah, 11mpg in a SMPI V8 is sad, but I'm not talkin' about
those people. I'm talkin' about the people who complain when they get 16 or
17 out of a 360. HEELLOOOOO!!!!
These are the same people Pickups or SUV's ride like trucks. Wake the f*ck
up!! It IS a truck bonehead! The fact is, trucks ride bouncy, feel big, and
suck gas. If you don't like that in a vehicle, there's a Honda dealer on
every corner.
-Why doesn't my Spell Check work?!
-Here's another good one: "Whhaaaaaaahh! My truck, that I didn't get the
largest available engine in, is too slow and doesn't have enough power!"
Bottom line, don't complain if you coulda' done something about it. You
could've got the V8, but chose not to. If you have a Premag or something
where there was no V8, then you have the right to complain. But I just don't
wanna hear it from someone with a Gen II or Gen III. And the Magnum 6 has
more power and more aftermarket support than the Premag 6 anyway! So ya'll
have even less room to compain!!!!!!
-Wait, there's more... I'm tired of "HAHA my 4.7 is faster than an R/T"....
so?
-Why do people post lame-brained things like 4.7 vs. R/T when they know that
it's gonna' start a flame war? Then people will start complaining about too
many posts.
-Has anyone figured out that posting a compaint about too many posts only
generates more posts?
-THE LAST PHUNK JUNKEEZ CD SUCKED!! I USED TO LIKE THE PHUNK JUNKEEZ, NOW
THEY SUCK!! WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO?!
-Compaining to Consumer reports won't change anything.. Suing consumer
reports didn't even work for Suzuki!
-Whatever happened to Chrystal Pepsi? I liked that stuff!
-AUTOLITE 3923!! THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'M SAYIN' IT! PEP BOYS AND ADVANCE
AUTO SELL THEM!
-Are eggs still bad for you?

that is all.. flame away <nomex suit>

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"