Re: rant --> long... feel free to delete

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:49:08 EST

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:37:46 -0500, miggitymike@fast4x4.net ("mike
d.") wrote:

>-Has anyone figured out that posting a compaint about too many posts only
>generates more posts?

Clearly *you* haven't... :-)

>-Whatever happened to Chrystal Pepsi? I liked that stuff!

How about 7Up Gold? Anyone remember that one? 7Up with caffeine,
strange stuff.

>-AUTOLITE 3923!! THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'M SAYIN' IT! PEP BOYS AND ADVANCE
>AUTO SELL THEM!

Oh yeah? Since you know everything, who sells 'em in Canada? I
called the local Wally World, and they acted like they'd never even
heard of Autolite.

>-Are eggs still bad for you?

Depends... what's the phase of the moon?

Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.
Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black