Re: rant --> long... feel free to delete

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 20:30:30 EST

"mike d." wrote:

> The fact is, trucks ride bouncy, feel big, and
> suck gas.

My 89 rides like an old jeep CJ - I get complaints from a few people on how
hard the ride is... the door panels rattle, the solid bench seat is not all
together comfortable and saggs...there is no AC - you can feel every crack in
the road and its totally unforgiving..... I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!!!

> -Whatever happened to Chrystal Pepsi? I liked that stuff!

Hey Yeah! I loved the crystal pepsi!! Lets bitch at them to bring it back -
even if it is for just a few of us LOL

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine