RE: Re: MAP Info

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:18:29 EST

Hehehe....wonder when they're going to use real processors in our PCM's
(with at least dual FPU's). And i'm NOT talking about Intel/AMD
either...they're too slow on the I/O.

I would LOVE to get my hands on the actual tables and formulas that our
PCM's use...we've got some engineers at work that are also "hot rodders" and
this is what they do all day long (math, calculations, chip design, etc.).

- Bernd