Re: Finally figured out the 97 Dak problems

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 00:14:25 EST

<< Which ignition coil did you replace it with, stock, MSD or Accel ? >>

We replaced it with my old accel coil. We thought we had the problem fixed,
but it has acted up again tonight. Same code and everything. We are
starting to think pcm now since it is what does the grounding and ungrounding
to spark the coil. Any other ideas on what it could be? The code is 43.
Peak primary circuit not acheived with maximum dwell time. Not sure what
else that means. Can anyone help? TIA

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota
Look out Lightnings! Here comes a MOPAR!!!