Finally figured out the 97 Dak problems

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:46:33 EST

Well, after lots of head scratching, butt scratching, and a few other types
of scratchings we finally figured out my friends problems. We tested his
tps, map, camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, and everything else we could
take off and test. We finally tested the ignition coil and the primary side
ohm reading was fine when it was cold, but if we cranked it up and let it
stumble a few times, and check the resistance it was almost zilch. So we
scratched a little more, figured that all the sensor testing was a good
excuse for the beer drinking, and put a new coil on it. Fired up perfect the
first try!! I think it is kinda cool that the comp could tell the primary
side was going out!

96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota
Look out Lightnings! Here comes a MOPAR!!!