Re: Bye Bye Dakota...

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 01:23:48 EST

In a message dated 11/16/00 9:55:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dester223@hotmail.com writes:

> I think dodge should be responsible for your tranny. Isn't there a TSB out
> on this? Maybe TSBs should also be mini-recalls with their minature
implied

> "secret warranty" programs...
> If the world were only unfair with the advantages tipped towards our end
of
> the scale...
> -Dester

I find it hard to hold Dodge responsible, the trans had never been serviced
until I did it about 1,000 miles ago, and a part went bad, as far as Dodge is
concerned 106,000 miles is a normal service life.

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, SLT CC SB, 318, 3" 2 Chamber Flowmaster cat back
exhaust, 9" open element Mr. Gasket Air cleaner, 52mm Ported TB, 3923
Autolites, A-518 / 46RE, 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8 1/4, 31x10.50 BFG Mud
Terrains, Alpine CD player, Infinity Kappa Speakers.
Coming soon: E-Body 8 3/4" Rear axle, 3.55 gears, Detroit locker, 10" Brakes,
and Moser Engineering custom alloy axles!