Re: Top Dead Center?

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 15:25:04 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2000 3:02:03 PM EST, wweems@fix.net writes:

<< so basically find it on the crank, and then turn the engine over so many
 degrees?

No! Just find it on the crank and as the other guy said, confirm it
via the dist rotor. TDC is just that, Top Dead Center.
Once you find it you have it no need to turn anymore
unless you have dial indicaters set up and want to find
"True" TDC. : )