Re: Dakota Beaters...

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 22:34:59 EST

Ok guys,answer this simple question.Why(if you know the Dakota is so good)do
you have to beat on your trucks to get more speed out of them??..then you
tear either the tranny up,or chew up the ass end of the truck...

I fail to see the purpose.Now i DONT beat on my 00'QC.I want it to last.I
keep my Dak clean as i can,and i dont beat on it.The only mods i have made
are the Intake & the exhaust(Gibson Cat-Back coming soon).

I have every intention of keeping my Dakota 15 years,200,000 miles...or
longer.All u guys beating on yours wont be joining me to 200,000...I bet ya
wont..

Bernd,am i right? ;)