Re: Re: Dakota Beaters...

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 05:53:03 EST

Personally, that's why I bought my shelby and then built it to suit my
needs. I busted a lot of shit up, and I know I'm gonna bust more, but damn
I have fun going fast

If you could make a 12 sec pass through the 1/4mi. in that quad cab, you
would understand

. My shelby already had 134,000 on it, and I figured it was close enough

oh well

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)