CB

From: MATTHEW N INTIHAR (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 19:46:26 EST

I just got a CB from a friend, and I am totally confused on where to
mount it. It's 4.5 in. wide, and 6.5 in. deep, and I can't find a place
to mount it. I have a Gen II, with a bench seat, and am hoping to get
some buckets with a console. Maybe I could mount it in the console, but
for the time being, I need somewhere to put it. Also, where do I wire it
to, and how do I get the antenna wired to the roof. TIA.

Matt
92 CC 3.9L auto 4x2
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.