Re: RE: 318/360 PCM's

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 07:25:30 EST

thanks for the info Rich, that's about what I've been hearing from others.
I thought with the longer duration cam and headwork it would be able to
handle the comp, but it's not worth the gamble of buying one... although we
do have a 360 powered van sitting at work waiting to go to the surplus
yard... hmmmm =) I hope bossman goes on a lengthy test drive today :)
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

Jon,
Unless you have someone that is going to loan you one, save your money!!! I
purchased/returned one about two years ago from someone on the list at that
time. It doesn't work. It will run, but not smoothly. The timing, fuel
delivery, etc. is different due to the different stroke of the engine.
Rich - Ashburn, VA