Re:CB

From: ron chapell (rchapell@rlps.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 08:36:28 EST

I have a genII and I mounted mine under the dash just infront of the
trans-case shifter. I wired into the fuse panel under the dash. I have mine
wired direct and I always keep it on. I have left it on for a week while i
was in school and the truck started right up. It doesn't draw that much
juice at all. I have a window mount antenna in the back window. Just
remember that the antenna have 2/3's of the antenna above the highest point
of the truck in order to be most efficient. Good luck.

Ron Chapell
95 DSCC 4x4 5.2L 5-Speed