Re: getting ready to buy

From: ron chapell (rchapell@rlps.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 08:49:17 EST

I have a 95 cc with the v-8 and 5-speed. it has the peg legged 3:55's in the
rear. Right after I bought it in February I towed my 90 grand am to my
parents house with no problem. OK now for a summary of the trip. 1. It was
in February in PA so there was snow on the ground. 2. My parents live in the
northern part of PA and I the southern. It is a 250 mile trip. PA in very
hilly when you get to the central part and worse as you go north. I had no
probs what so ever for power or control.
I would suggest helper spring though if you are towing alot. It will help
the rear end from sagging. Police love to see that so they can harass you
for being over-loaded. Thats all I can think of now. Good luck.

Ron Chapell
95 DSCC 4x4 5.2L 5-Speed