Re: Need Break Help (in a hurry)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 11:30:19 EST

In a message dated 11/20/00 11:27:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Y2KDakuda@aol.com writes:

> has any one replaced the rotors on a 97-01 Dakota. I need to know what I
need

> to do this. i have a set of powerslot rotors waiting to go on. I was told
> that the bearing are pressed on the rotors and that I will need new
bearings

> to do the job and the dealer told me they run 153.00 each can any one tell
> me
> what I need to do.
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Don't know much about the gen3's but I know when I replaced the front
bearings for my gen2 I picked them up at pepboys for less than $30

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8
 <A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>