Re: RE: Re: How Yours Lightning?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 20:06:02 EST

I'm pretty sure i saw a silver one today.
But there's all sorts of crap that i see around here that is waaay ahead of
what the rest of the continent sees.
I saw a Caravan R/T or whatever they're calling it driving around with
cushioned covers to disguise it. I pulled up beside and asked the driver
(just a young guy) and he told me he was driving it to pick up something but
also to put on some "real-world" mileage for the test crew.

The Adam Blaster