Re: RE: Rear window

From: Tanner Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 21:48:40 EST

I have a solid (no tint) rear window in my 00' QC. I have seen a 00' QC in
my apartment complex that has a solid, tinted rear window w/ defrost. I am
interested in swapping out the rear in favor of the defrost and tint. What
steps should be taken to ensure that the defrost would shut off
automatically, like it does from the factory??

Thanks,
Tanner