Re: Karman Ghia (sp?) Spank

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 16:49:28 EST

Psssss, Hey, Mike Did it have a 1600cc 4cyl in it?
Or was it a 2000cc w/dual 60mm carbs?hehe
I had a 67 baja w/ a 1800cc and dual 40mm webers
w/ a 4spd geared so low it would spank just about anything up to 60mph.hehe
On top end turning 5000 it would do 95mph. That car was fun.
If I only had a turbo or nitrous I could pull the front tires.
Hop,