RE: RE: Re: Magnum V6 & Gibson 3" Cat-Back...

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 08:33:17 EST

Most of the systems, from reputable manufacturers, are good systems. Most
all of them are within t 2-3HP of each other...no big deal on the street.
Flowmaster, Gibson, Dynomax, Borla...they're all going to boil down to a
personal taste in sound.

But yes...stay away from the 3" systems for the V6's.

- Bernd