Re: Transmission Question (ATTN:Bernd)

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 08:50:43 EST

Same w/ mine. You just have to pay to play.
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...