Re: From "spankee" to "spanker"...

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 22:11:07 EST

heh heh heh - way to go John! One victory that stands out in my mind - was
not so much a story of me out gunning the compitetion... but more of
intimidating it. SOme pretty boy in his Merc. Benz E class thought he would
get the jump on this lumbering truck in front of him... I hit the pedle off
the red light. Now mind you this is a TBI injection bone stock, eleven year
old V6 hauling sizeable weight on the back (all my crap under the bed cap)
but the engine makes a nice reving sound when floored. Pretty boy obviously
didnt want to risk scratching his paint and backed off. The next red light he
came on my left in the turning lane - I was goign stright... he was just
sitting there looking at me. The look on his face could be best described as
"that man in that truck is insane" - I cherished every moment of it
<muhahahahahha>

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine