Re: Engine Cleaning - Will

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 12:28:29 EST

A lot of time spent with paper towels and Q-tips, seriously.I generally
spend 2-3 hours cleaning my engine compartment every other time I wash it.It
takes a lot of time, but if you never let it get that dirty, it's not that
bad.The first time you do it, it will seem like you will never get it all
clean,but you can.I use water or quik detailer to clean with and haven't had
a problem with anything.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National
DML meet!!