Re: Weight in box for winter

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 01:29:36 EST

I was thinking about this yesterday.
I've got a 4x4 but would prefer to use it as little as possible when not in
the mud.
So, i was thinking about putting 2 2x12" planks vertical running the length
of the bed, just on the inside of the wheel-wells. Then screw some 2x6"
boards as braces perpendicular to the long boards. This would provide ample
space along the sides of the box to put sand bags both in front of, and
behind the wheel wells.
Anyone else like this idea?

The Adam Blaster