Re: Overdrive off?

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 15:33:04 EST

Oh my not saying that the computer does not control the lock up, I know it
does, all Im saying is when he said that the OD would not kick on untill it
was warmed up is wrong... the TC wont lock untill its warm. The button does
not control the TC, it controls the OD, and all I was saying was that the
book says to leave it in OD untill it warms up. My speed sensor went out one
time and it wouldnt go into OD.... b4 I started taking automotive classes, I
didnt know that, and it took DODGE 1 WHOLE YEAR TO FIGURE THAT OUT!!!!!!!
They rebuilt my tranny to try and solve the problem... to bad they did it
under warrenty for 50 bucks!!! Hahahaha!!!

TJ

In a message dated 11/27/2000 5:49:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,