RE: Re:Quad Cab Questions, 5 speed tranny fluid?

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:34:44 EST

I have 12k miles on my 4.7/5spd with nary a problem, certainly if it was
doing _any one_ of the things you mention, I'd have had it back to the
dealer. It could be smoother, and the throw could be shorter, but overall
I'm pleased with it, it's better than most of the manuals I've had in the
past..

/Curt
Chelsea, MI
00 Quad 4.7 4x4 5spd 3.92 Gibson catback