RE: Re: Anybody Have a Dad like mine??

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:56:14 EST

Ease up David. People look at their vehicles all different ways. As a
matter of fact i even look at my vehicles differently. My transportation
vehicles are just that. They get me from one place to another. I maintain
them well because I want them to last a long time but I'm not nearly as anal
with them as my Dak. Why? Because my Dak is my show vehicle. I build my
Dak up because I want it to look good, sound good, and go fast. I'm sure,
with your dad being 70 and all, that all he cares about is a vehicle that'll
get him from one place to another. Anything else is a waste of money. My
dad was like that and I understand. I hope I never get to that point but
chances are I will as I get older.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile