Re: Re: Anybody Have a Dad like mine??

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 18:42:33 EST

LOL my Dad is somewhat similar..."Now why do you want to lower your
truck..its a waste of a good truck" or "How are you gonna haul anything if
you put a cover over your bed?" Cracks me up! You just gotta learn to
laugh it off! It sometimes helps if you come back with a response like
"Dad, when are you gonna actually use the gas pedal and blow some of that
carbon outta your car?" LOL

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html