Re: Anybody Have a Dad like mine??

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:15:11 EST

Ok,i love my Dakota QuadCab a lot.I pamper it,and wash/wax it.
I added my Home-Brew Intanke Kit...

All he did was rag on me,"more horsepower,means more gas u use"

So now,because i am having my Dynomax exhaust put on tomorrow,he is on me
again...now he says:

"why dont u trade it in on a 2001,so u dont have to spend all your
money"...JHC (give me a break!)

I know he is 70,and i am 44,but he doesnt know the meaning of BACK OFF!!

You can tell the difference between his Quad Cab & mine..His is always
dirty,and the front mag wheels havent been cleaned in at least 4 months.Dad
even says the Tonneau Cover,is a "waste of good money"

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get thru to him,or should i just
ignore his comments?

I take pride in owning my Dodge Dakota Quad Cab,but when someone rags on
me,i dont like that!!

HELP!

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30