Re: Project 1 LoDako

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 23:21:23 EST

Scott, the December issue of Truckin' has a complete story on the world's
first body dropped 2000 silverado.Might check that out.I am going to be
helping a friend body drop his custom S-10,and if it goes well, we will be
doing Brad's '99 silverado maybe later next year.I'll let you know how it
goes.I personally wouldn't do it because it basically puts the structural
integrity of the truck into a questionable state.I hope you are planning on
a show only truck! HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National
DML meet!!