Project 1 LoDako

From: Scott E. Stinson (onelowdakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 19:43:42 EST

DML:

Has anyone ever performed a BODY DROP? I can do the suspension etc, myself,
but looking at Mike D's Project, I think I want my body lower than the frame
will allow it to go. Can I just use a cutting wheel, and remove the cab
mounts? What about the bed box, and the front clip? I am serious, so I would
appreciate serious responses, such as the ones from Mike.
LOL!!!

Any Ideas how I can get my non-daily driver as low as possible, yet retain
some decent camber?

Mike D, if I were to use the Lower control arms and spindle combo, where
would my scrub line be sitting on 17" rims, and some 40 series Z rubbers?