Re: Hoosiers and 15x8's for sale

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 10:41:08 EST

Hee hee!!! Yea!! No, I'm just dissapointed, not because it broke, I knew I'd
break something eventually, but because there is no solution to beef it up,
other than retro fitting another beefier rear. If it would have just been the
spider gears it would have been ok, but breaking the ring rear, and pinion,
and damaging the carrier unit, ;( thats not good, and its only a matter of
"when" it will break again!
I wanted 13's bad, It is capable of 13's NA, I'll have to stop at 14.2's !
Thanks for the lead on the 9.25 rear. I called them, they still have it. I'm
looking local first.

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Tue, 28 Nov 2000 9:57:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,