Re: Manual R/T's

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 14:49:54 EST

I think Terry H. toured the assembly line and someone talked to folks on the line and they had said it was not possible to get special order stuff like that. However, its very possible it was a dealer built truck.
Would be neat, but I bet I could break a rear in about 30 seconds :) with a 360 bolted to a 6 speed !!
Would be an awesome 30 seconds though!!

Matt Y2K-HEMI