Re: Re: My Dak's for sale.....Bernd

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 22:24:41 EST

Alot of people will get a bad car/truck/van of a make, Ford, Chevy, Dodge,
Toyota, ect...
When they have trouble with it, and swear it off, and never go with that
company again because of their ONE car or what ever...
example, I get a Toyota PU, its a lemon, and I say never again to any
toyota's because of that, that pisses me off, you get another one and be
happy... (unless you want something else in the first place)
see what I am saying now??
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91