Re: Re: Re: RE: MSD 6A and Blaste SS Install...Long post...Thanks Ron and Chuck!

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 01:22:16 EST

I think the paint on the coil is flaking and stuff from the heat of the
exhaust manifold it is mounted near, thought that maybe if the coil operated
that close to a heat source it would not operated at optimum efficiency and
wasn't sending enough spark to the plugs. Just a hunch, no basis for it
just deep thoughts from a shallow mind. I have replaced and relocated the
coil with a Blaster SS. Real nice setup, thanks to all the advice I have
gotten from the list.