Re: Re: Sounds like a 318 (David Digney)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 01:15:47 EST

>>Yeah, but will it work for older Gen I Dakotas? I need some ideas on the
exhaust system to put on my Dakota, ie., To use 3" tubing, or to use 2.5"
tubing. to use headers, or not, to use Cross Pipe, or not,
Glasspacks,(UGGGHH!!) or Thrush, Dynomax, Borla, etc, etc. I could really
use input from anyone ho has redone the exhaust on their Gen I Dakota...<<

I'm sure you're tired of hearing from me =)
don't go above 2.5" pipe, you'll lose power. I have a Borla and I love it. I
had a Blowmaster, but got rid of it cuz' it was too loud and too ricey for
me.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"