RE: Re: RE: Rough Idle after hard acceleration

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 21:18:11 EST

I normally just pick them up from my local dealer (they charge $3.00
normally, but I get them at a reduced price) but you can pick them up for a
'95 Dak at your local auto parts store.

The TB bolts should be snugged...don't know the TQ off hand...manual is at
work right now. (I've been changing them so much that I don't need a TQ
wrench...just go by feel.)

- Bernd